25 Jun We’re Ready For Some Facetime!
Dear Friend of Atelier,
It’s been a long road to get to today. And throughout the past 15 months and all the challenges of the pandemic, you have been generous to our team, loyal to our small business, and shown us love and care. We are filled with gratitude and we send that love right back to you. You are the main reason why we were able to keep our doors open and get back on the road to recovery for a strong future.
Our team have been beyond amazing–resilient, flexible, professional and dedicated–they are truly the most inspiring crew ever! Their commitment to our guests has gotten us through the toughest times, and for that we are so grateful and proud to be the strong Atelier family that we are.
We are happy to update our safety and wellness protocols
AS OF JULY 1ST:
- Per the state and OSHA mask rules, Masks will be optional for fully vaccinated individuals, both our guests and our team. You may still wear your mask if you like, and you may request that your stylist wear one if you prefer.
- Entering the building without a mask on is self-attesting that you are fully vaccinated.
- Anyone NOT vaccinated is required to wear a mask. We have one for you if you need.
- Our complimentary mini-services–our pre-haircut scalp massage as well as our relaxing hand treatment during your haircolor processing are available once again! Please let your stylist know if you would like to enjoy one with your appointment.
- Our beverage options of triple filtered water, afternoon and evening wine, and AVEDA comforting tea will be available after July 1st.
- Please no eating in the salon at this time
- Our changing room will not be reopening for now. Please dress accordingly for your service. (no turtlenecks, high collars, etc. Those make it difficult for our stylists to access your neckline for your haircut.)
PLEASE NOTE: We are still limited on our additional seating. We can only accommodate our guests who are receiving services.
If you bring visitors, they are welcome to relax on the benches outside, or, it’s always a beautiful day to shop or enjoy a beverage and a bite at Santana Row.
(Parents accompanying children 15 and under may stay with their child.)
We appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate the nuances of the OSHA and State Board updates. We ask for and appreciate a gentle approach with our team as we all are under tremendous pressure to comply with the ever-evolving state and local regulations. Covid is not over–we are just finding ways of staying safe and continuing to be here for our team, and for you.
There is no greater purpose than to serve our guests and support our team. We will continue to prioritize the health and safety of our community, both inside our doors and out, while we get back to taking excellent care of you and your hair.
We appreciate you!
From the Atelier family