Join Atelier’s family of talent and team spirit.
We’re a growing company, offering a wonderful working environment with competitive pay and awesome benefits.
Atelier offers outstanding benefits to its employees, such as:
- Group medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Generous employee discount on products & services
- Co-op education for in-house and off-site
- Flex schedules
- Free parking for our guests
- High-traffic and high visibility location at Santana Row
- Award-winning marketing, including web-based support
- Social networking consumer outreach
- Consistent coaching and support to success
- Direct deposit
- Access to Aveda certification programs
- Participation opportunities in special events like fashion shows, photo shoots and charity events
- Atelier Protégé Program for qualified cosmetologists
- Experienced leadership
- Partnership with the globally-recognized Aveda brand
Atelier offers opportunities for unlimited growth and career paths, such as in-salon educator and management.
Being a part of a 5-star team of hair artists has its perks!
Atelier is exclusively Aveda: we use their professional products for our services, we offer the full Aveda product line on-shelf, and we offer our team a co-op on their advanced education, which keeps our skills top-notch.
Applications for all positions are always welcome—fill out our online application and submit to be considered.
Hairstylist – at least 3 years experience is required, with a current California Cosmetology license or a current transferred license from another state. DM us your Instagram handle so we can see your work to @atelieraveda.
Guest Experience Coordinator – If you have experience in high-end hospitality, salon, spa or other guest service industry within a busy environment, you may be a good fit for Atelier. Hourly wage plus benefits like product and service discounts, opportunity to grow, and flexible schedule. You must have some sales experience.
Atelier Protégé – must have State Board test date.
- Classes are held on Mondays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Our team is a shining example of the success of our Protégé program, with some artists celebrating more than 10 years with us.
If you want to meet us to discuss your future please fill out an online employment application.