CARING FOR YOU at Atelier.
We take safety very seriously, as you’ll see by the very long page below. We appreciate your support in our efforts to keep our salons safe for everyone.
- Effective March 2, 2022, in alignment with Santa Clara County and State of California, Atelier will end its indoor mask mandate. Masks will be optional for employees and customers, and we will have a KN95 or medical grade mask available for anyone who asks for one. If you would like your stylist to wear a mask during your visit, just let us know when you check-in and we will be happy to accommodate.
- Please notify us if you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, chills, shortness of breath, and not to come into the salon for the 5-day quarantine period after exposure to a positive COVID patient without your mask on, or for 48 hours of being fever-free.
- Our stations are still 6’ apart.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please call us with as much notice as possible. Other guests may be waiting for an appointment, and we need time to reach out to them if you can’t make it to your appointment.
- The stations will be disinfected and sanitized between each guest.
- Come alone. If you have company, they will have to wait outside. We just don’t have the room, as we feel more comfortable with some distance between stations instead of a large waiting area.
- Atelier has always been committed to a stringent set of safety standards and will continue to do so. Our staff sanitizes each tool, station, and shampoo sink after every use using a sanitizing solution that kills covid on site. We also will continue using our hospital-grade HEPA air filtration units throughout our salon spaces.
- All of us at Atelier are so appreciative of the support you gave us through all of the twists and turns of the pandemic. We are here to take great care of you and your hair, and to have you walk out the door looking and feeling better than when you arrived. Thank you for giving us the privilege.
We are so happy to get back to doing what we love, which is taking amazing care of you!